Kelso Music Society aims to bring the finest musicians from the UK and from all over the world to play for you in the heart of the Scottish Borders in our new venue, the beautiful old 18th Century Kelso Old Parish Kirk with its marvellous acoustic.
CHANGE OF DATE - since printing our programmes the concert by the Maxwell Quartet on Friday 17th February 2017 has been changed to FRIDAY 24th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm. Please accept our apologies for this alteration.
- Under 18s can attend concert for FREE. Students - £5.00 (available at door)
- All concerts in Kelso Old Parish Church, The Knowes, TD5 7BH - Free public car park by the church
- All tickets are for unreserved seating and available for purchase on the door (subject to availability)
- Tickets bought via Paypal can be picked up at the door before each concert - no paperwork required, just give us your name
- Under-18s can attend concerts for free. Students - £5.00 (available at door)
- A season ticket gives you seven concerts for the price of five - season tickets can be collected at the door before the first concert of the season
Season Ticket: £60.00
We would like to keep you informed and remind you about imminent concerts: